Please use this form to contact our office with any general questions or concerns and our office will follow up with you in a timely manner. You can also call the office directly at 541-737-3556.

For submitting a concern, requesting an accommodation, or reporting sexual misconduct, please use the following direct links:

  1. Submit a Concern of Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying, or Retaliation
  2. Request an Accommodation
  3. Report Sexual Misconduct
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.